Do you want straighter teeth, but do not like the thought of brackets, wires and bands? Invisalign® aligners are the clear alternative to traditional metal braces. Dr. Altieri is proud to offer Invisalign treatemnt, the convenient, discreet alternative to correct the alignment of your teeth.
Invisalign treatment uses a series of clear aligners that are virtually invisible. These aligners are comfortable and easy to use. They provide gentle pressure that will gradually straighten your smile. Invisalign clear aligners are extremely effective and can help you correct:
Invisalign treatment can correct as many dental flaws as traditional metal braces, yet it is a much more convenient treatment option. Invisalign aligners have many benefits, including:
• The ability to remove your straightening device whenever you wish
• Freedom to enjoy all of your favorite foods without fear of anything getting stuck or broken
• Less frequent office visits (usually only one visit every 4 to 6 weeks)
• Nearly invisible treatment as your beautiful, straight smile is created
• The ability to brush and floss normally to better prevent oral health issues
• Smooth, comfortable molded plastic that will not irritate your gums, cheeks and lips as traditional brackets would.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.